Microsoft OneNote is a very popular application that give users the ability to create notes, which are synced across different devices and computers with OneNote installed.
Microsoft OneNote has a dedicated application for Android as well that lets users create notes on the go, home screen widgets to quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app and more. Recently, the Redmond giant pushed an update for Microsoft OneNote for Android, bumping it to 15.0.2416.2300, and introduced many new features making it a good note-taking application for Android.
The latest update comes with many exciting new features, including the ability to share web content, articles, images and other content with OneNote. This means that any application with a native sharing feature will now list OneNote in the menu as well, allowing users to add content directly to OneNote. Additionally, you can grab your most recent notes from your home screen using the OneNote recent widget. Here’s a complete changelog of the update OneNote application for Android:
- Share web content, articles, images, videos, and files with OneNote
- Get to your most recent notes right from your phone’s Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget
- Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access
- Multitask with OneNote in multi-window mode
- See improvements with rendering and keyboard input issues
If you’re a Microsoft OneNote user, simply head over to the Google Play Store to snag the application for your device.
Source: Android Police