HTC Sense 6 brings a handful of improvements for the devices, with an improved UI and Blinkfeed, as well as several other enhancements.
HTC announced the Sense 6 will roll out to some of the existing devices in the coming weeks. It’s already available for the HTC One M7, and it seems the HTC One Mini is getting the an update which brings HTC Sense 6 UI, as well as several other enhancements.
The new update also brings the extreme power saving mode which was introduced with the HTC One M8, which is said to boost the battery life of the device to a great extent. The update also comes with several imaging experience and Blinkfeed improvements, and more.
Here’s a complete change log:
- HTC Sense 6 update
- Color coded themes for easy navigation
- Personalized Font style
- Extreme Power Saving Mode
- Button that clears all recent apps
- New interface for Gallery and Camera
- Image Match function to find photos faster in the Gallery
- Support POI (Points of interest) location in Gallery’s Map view
- Smoother BlinkFeed, continuous scrolling experience
- New BlinkFeed UI to intuitively add new content
- Nearby restaurant recommendations
- Schedule function for the Do Not Disturb mode
- Improved Music app
Keep an eye on the notification area, and check if you received the update. If you have, let us know about your experience with the Sense 6 UI on the HTC One Mini.