Today’s geeky Gadgets Deal is a Cyber Security Professional Training & Certification Bundle with 98% off.
The Cyber Security Professional Training & Certification Bundle normally retails for $1,995 and you can now get it in our deals store for $39.
Discovering intelligent and automated ways to solve cyber security issues is the key to going from budding to booming IT professional. This bundle is the perfect step towards career excellence as it not only teaches you real world hacking techniques, but prepares you to earn the necessary certifications. Broken into 11 courses, the complete training will cover everything from the history of the software development lifestyle to intricate techniques for mitigating attacks.
Here are some of the features:
- Understand the Security Code Review Guideline & the challenges that arise
- Study Threat Modeling to understand & rate the threats targeting your application
- Explore Buffer Overflow (program overruns the bugger’s boundary & overwrites adjacent memory)
- Learn Integer, Stack & Heap overflow via hand on labs
- Recognize web-based vulnerabilities & mitigate them
- Learn SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting & File Inclusion via hands-on labs
- Understand Source Code Fuzzing w/ American Fuzzer Lab & Automated Analysis Techniques
- Use automated techniques to find bugs in source code
- Use scoping, fingerprinting & crawling w/ Burp Suite to gather info about targets
- Bypass access control to get into web-based systems
- Comprehend Cross-Site Request Forgery, an HTTP request sent on behalf of a victim’s browser
- Mitigate Injection attempts that attack users through files
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.