Box is another popular cloud storage service that offers dedicated applications for major mobile operating systems. Recently, the folks behind the service updated their iOS application with a totally revamped UI along with a bunch of new features and enhancements.
Additionally, Box is also offering iOS users a chance to get 50GB free cloud storage for life. But how can you avail this offer? Well, it’s pretty simple, all the users who will download the revamped Box application in the next 30 days will get the extra 50 GB for life.
Along with a redesigned UI and navigation, the update comes with many enhancements such as sharing and performance improvements, new experience preview for documents, enhanced productivity and more. Here’s a complete changelog of Box v3.0
- Completely re-written app!
- New navigation and redesigned UI
- New preview experience for documents, photos and videos
- Faster document rendering and photo loading
- Real-time search (for files and within files)
- Better sharing and controls
- AirPrint, Bookmarks, and savings videos from Box to your library coming in future releases
So, what are you waiting for. Head over to the App Store and download Box on your iOS device. If you already updated, share with us your reviews about the redesigned application.
Source: Box Blog