Adobe Photoshop Express is a very popular photo-editing suite for iOS and Android devices, but it seems the developer has finally thought about the Windows Phone users as well.
Recently, Adobe released the Photoshop Express app for Windows Phone 8 powered devices as well. The app offers a similar set of features as it does on other operating systems as well, and is available free of cost.
Say goodbye to uploading your photos from your phone to the PC to Photoshop. With Adobe Photoshop Express, which uses Photoshop technology, you can edit them right on your Lumia.
The app comes with a handful of tools to make sure you can make usual adjustments to your photos on your Lumia device, without the need of the full-fledged Photoshop Express app. The apps comes with basic tools you need to straighten, remove red eye or rotate your images. If you find that too difficult, there’s an auto-fix feature as well which automatically fixes brightness, exposure and shadows. Here’s a list of features the app has to offer to its users:
- Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip your photos. Remove red eye.
- Auto-Fix: One-touch adjustment for Brightness, Exposure and Shadows.
- Color: Slider controls for Exposure, Contrast, Clarity, Vibrance and more.
- One-touch filters “Looks”: Choose from over 20 eye-catching effects!
- Get creative by adding the Looks Pack* and Noise Reduction Pack*
- Share easily to social sites like Instagram and Facebook, and via SMS text.
Head over to the Windows Phone Store to grab the Adobe Photoshop Express for your Windows Phone 8 handset.
Source: Nokia Conversations