After making available slots for beta testing during March 2019 the team of developers responsible for creating Serato Studio have now officially launched Serato Studio 1.0. design to provide the ultimate beat maker the DJs and producers. “Spend less time hitting roadblocks and more time making music with Serato Studio.”
Check out the videos below to learn more about the Serato Studio application and a quick overview of its features. “Get your ideas down quick and stay in the creative flow with time-saving features, including pre-made drum patterns, BPM-sync and one-click key shifting.”
Features of Serato Studio include :
– DJ Style Library – Access your entire Serato DJ library with crates, cue points, BPM and key information.
– Works with DJ hardware - Studio works with a range of DJ controllers and mixers, as well as MIDI controllers, or just your laptop.
– Quality Content Built In – Studio comes with a huge amount of built-in drum kits, instruments, audio loops and samples, with frequent content updates for subscribers.
– Serato Colored Waveforms – See your audio and MIDI sequences in Serato’s famous colored waveforms.
– Supports VST and AU plug-ins - Customise your sound in Studio using your own plug-ins
– Master Key Change – Transpose the entire key of your project to match the key of your acapella
– Master Key and BPM – Let the project key automatically update as you start making your beat. Adjust the BPM to extremes with world-class Pitch ‘n Time stretching
– Export Stems - Export your track as individual audio stems
– Play in Key mode – Play any instrument or plug-in in key, without knowing music theory.
– Make Beats – Get inspired with over 300 pre-made drum patterns across a range of different genres.
– Simple Sequencer – Get creative with your drum patterns using the simple and easy-to-use 808-style step sequencer
– High Quality FX – Tweak your beats using over 30 built-in FX presets that will feel instantlyfamiliar to DJs.
– DJ-style mixing – Mix your sounds using a familiar DJ channel mixing strip, with dedicated gain, EQs, filters and more
Source: SSFiled Under: Technology News, Top News