There are times when we don’t have time to read an article online and prefer to save it so that we can read it whenever we get a chance. ReadItNow is a very useful Pocket client for Blackberry 10 powered devices that lets users save articles for later reading.
Recently, the application received an update, bumping it to version 6.5, and introduces a bunch of new features and bug fixes that were present to improve the overall experience of the application.
The latest application added a lot of features including revamped navigation tabs, correct BBM channels information, improved sorting, fix for issues with articles with a lot of images and much more.
Here’s a list of enhancements and new features in the latest ReadItLater for Blackberry:
- ADDED: completely new navigation tabs!
- ADDED: moved grid/list toggle to context menu of list
- ADDED: new sort orders (shortest / longest articles first)
- ADDED: correct BBM channel information
- ADDED: browser button to article view
- FIXED: displaying issues with articles with more than 10 images inside
The application is available for Blackberry 10 powered devices, and also support Blackberry Playbook. You can find the application in the Blackberry App Word for $1.99, while the update will be free for those who already purchased.
Image Credit: Anadtech
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.