Razer has this week announced that they will be soon launching a Razer Chroma Lighting Hardware Development Kit which will be available in the third quarter of 2017 and available directly from the online Razer Store.
The modular lighting system which has been specifically designed for PC gamers and enthusiasts comes with the ability to push the Razer Chroma ecosystem to its limits and includes the Chroma HDK which offers an all-in-one colour customisation, allowing users precise control of each individual LED.
• Razer Chroma HDK: U.S. $79.99 / EU € 99.99
• Razer Lightpack Extension Kit for Chroma HDK: U.S. $28.99 / EU € 34.99
• Razer Chroma HDK module with 4 lighting channels
• Includes 2 LED strips
• Install inside or outside your PC case
• Works with Razer Synapse 3 and Chroma Studio
• Razer Chroma SDK enabled Razer Chroma HDK with 4 channel lighting output
• USB connection for data and power
• DC output for additional power and brightness
• Included Molex to DC power adapter for internal case lighting
• Double sided adhesive tape for mounting
• Razer Synapse-enabled
• Razer Chroma SDK-enabled
Size and Dimensions
• Razer Chroma HDK: 10 cm x 7 cm x 1.5 cm / 3.9″ x 2.7″ x 0.6″ inches
• LED strip length: 50 cm / 19.6″
• Extender cable length: 30 cm / 11.1″
• Micro USB data cable: 100 cm / 39″
• USB to DC power cable: 150 cm / 59″
• Package Contents
Razer Chroma HDK module
• 2 LED strips (16 LED’s each)
• 2 Extender cables
• Micro USB data cable
• USB to DC power cable
• 4-pin Molex to DC cable
• DC power adaptor
For more information on the new Razer Chroma Lighting Hardware Development Kit jump over to the Razer website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.