Anyone waiting for the unveiling of the highly anticipated Panasonic GH3 Micro Four Thirds camera, might be interested to learn that specifications have leaked and been published on the Internet.
Revealing a few of the features you might expect to be announced by Panasonic when they are expected to unveiled the predecessor to the Panasonic GH2 pictured below.
The leaked Panasonic specifications have come from reliable sources say the 43 Rumours website who have originally published the list that includes the following:
– 16 Megapixel “Wide dynamic range” CMOS Sensor.
– New Venus 7 engine
– electronic shutter
– ISO 100-12.800
– Fastest AF of any interchangeable lens system camera.
– Video Bitrate 50Mbps (72Mbps ALL-I)
– 30p/25p in MP4, MOV and AVCHD
– 3.5 Mic in
– built-in stereo mic
– Audio out
– Pc control
– Time Code
– 1740k OLED LVF, Touch Monitor OLED 610k.
– external battery grip
– Wifi with remote control through iOS and Android Applications
– external XLR accessory
– Focus Peaking
– Interval shooting and slow motion. Slow Movie extension (40%, 50%, 80%) Fast 160/ 200 / 300%
– Magnesium alloy body. Body is bigger than the Panasonic GH2.
Panasonic is expected to officially launch their new GH3 at the Photokina 2012 show in Cologne in the next few weeks.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.