The selfie craze was out of hand from the moment it began. Stupid too. There I said it. The selfie stick was the last straw. Or should have been. One of the ingredients of a memorable and idiotic selfie is finding someone or something interesting to pose with you in the picture. The stupider and more deadly that something is, the better apparently.
Animals are a popular choice. And in case you didn’t know, not every animal will quietly pose alongside of you. A rattlesnake ranks pretty high on the list of animals you should not strike a pose with. San Diego’s Todd Fassler is not a smart man. Yes, he did this.
Fassler had found a rattlesnake in the bushes over a year ago, and decided to keep it as a pet. That was stupid thing number one. (Or maybe 5000 since we aren’t with him in his daily life) One day, when his brain cells were firing at maximum capacity as usual, Fassler decided to take a selfie with his “pet”. His “pet” is smarter than he and doesn’t like selfies, so the snake bit him. Because you know, it’s a snake. So this guy got bit. He was rushed to an area hospital, where Doctors had to use all of the anti-venom stored at two hospitals in order for Fassler to recover.
Fassler is fine and now free to go on being an idiot in his village. He recently released the snake into the wild. He now has a $153,161.25 hospital bill he incurred for a five-day stay. That’ how much it costs to cure a snake bite. They did their best, but the doctors could not cure his stupid.
Source Phone Arena
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.