LG has added a new smartphone its G7 range with the launch of the LG G7 Fit, the handset is designed to offer many of the features of the G7 ThinQ for a lower price.
The LG G7 Fit is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 mobile processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM, the handset also comes with up to 64GB of storage.
The handset is equipped with a 6.1 inch display that features a QHD+ resolution o 3120 x 1440 pixels and it comes with an 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
The G7 Fit comes with high end cameras on the front and back, this include a 16 megapixel rear camera and an 8 megapixel front camera. You can see a list of the key specifications on this new LG smartphone below.
LG G7 Fit key specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright Display (3120 x 1440)
- Memory: 4GB RAM / 32GB or 64GB ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear: 16MP Standard Angle (F2.2 / 76°)
– Front: 8MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 80°)
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Size: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Color: New Aurora Black / New Platinum Gray
- Other: New Second Screen / AI CAM / Boombox Speaker / Google Lens / QLens / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS: X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / HDR10 / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0 / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / FM Radio
LG will be launching their new G7 Fit smartphone in Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East in quarter four. As yet there are no details on how much the device will cost.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.