A powerful 24,000 mAh battery pack has been launched by Kickstarter this week which is capable of charging anything from a smart phone to a laptop. The thin yet rugged power bank is now available to back via Kickstarter from jest C$80 for early bird backers.
Watch the promotional video below to learn more about its construction, features and functionality. Due to its powerful battery the power bank can charge three devices simultaneously or individually if preferred.
– Capacity: 24,000 mAh
– Battery: Built-in rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery. Overnight full charging via Micro-USB and/or Type-C input port
– Power Display: 25% 50% 75% 100% – 12V 16V 19V
– Dimensions: Length: 8.4 inches (213.36 mm) Width: 6.6 inches (167.64 mm) Height: .47 inch (12 mm)
– Weight: 1.48 pounds (674 g)
– Input 1 Micro USB: 5V 2A
– Input 2 Type-C: 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 2A, 14.5V 2A, 20V 1.5A
– Output 1 USB-A (Top left): 5V 2A (max) Regular charge
– Output 2 USB-A (Bottom left): 3.6-6.5V 3A, 6.5-9V 2A (QC 3.0) Fast charge
– Output 3 Type-C: 5V 3A, 9V 2.8A, 12V 2A, 14.5V 2A, 20V 1.5A
– Output 4 DC-JACK: 12V 3A, 16V 2.8A, 19V 2.8A (max)
Jump over to Kickstarter for more details via the link below.
Source:Filed Under: Gadgets News, Top News