Sometimes common sense goes out the window when people take selfies. Selfies and animals just do not mix.
Last year a man named Todd Fassler discovered a rattlesnake in the wild and kept it for one year. He decided that it would be a great idea to take a selfie with his pet and the snake bit Todd. It took the complete stock of anti-venom from two area hospitals to save his life. You would think that people would learn.
There have been several other cases of this sort of thing as well, but it has been awhile since we have had to report on this sort of foolishness.We thought maybe people had wised up. Nope. Here is the story of the latest man to get bit by a snake while taking a selfie. A python was recently removed from a school in India’s northwestern Rajasthan state. As the snake was being relocated, one guy decided to attempt to take a selfie with the front end of the creature. Suddenly, he is bit on the shoulder. Luckily for him, he did not suffer any serious injury.
Please people, remember that snakes are dangerous. They don’t like selfies. They bite you.
Source Phone Arena
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.