There is seemingly no limit to the strange things you can see other people do online. Like this guy who boiled his iPhone 6 in Coke. Because reasons. I guess he thought he could torture an iPhone better then others who have shot it or froze it or dropped it on video.
This is from YouTuber TechRax whose wife is going to kill him when she finds out that he ruined her cooking pan. She is probably still complaining about the smell in her house too. He boiled his iPhone 6 in Coca-Cola and titled the video “Don’t Boil Your iPhone 6 In Coca-Cola!”. He’s sending mixed messages I think. At any rate, the iPhone 6 was completely ruined after his little experiment. And it looks like he just stood there breathing in toxic fumes as it boiled. Not very smart.
He is lucky that the phone didn’t explode in his face as he was doing this crazy stunt. Don’t try this at home kids. This guy isn’t very bright. If you have 5 minutes to spare you might want to sit back and watch this though, since seeing an iPhone boiled in Coke is oddly fascinating in a weird way. I’ll give him that.
If you an looking to increase the battery live on your iPhone, have a look at our top tips to improve iPhone battery life and get the best out of your iPhones battery.
Source UbergizmoFiled Under: Technology News