In a world where people think it’s a good idea to eat Tide Pods, it’s a great idea to remind people that biting into iPhone batteries is not a good thing. The reason why should be obvious to anyone who does not eat Tide Pods. Because the iPhone battery will explode.
One guy found this out the hard way, causing a minor explosion at an electronics store in China. You can watch the video here. That’s quite an explosion. The video shows the man bringing an iPhone battery up to his face, biting it, and as he removes the battery from his mouth, it explodes between him and another person. Apparently the customer was buying a replacement battery for his iPhone and because Chinese electronics stores often carry fake Apple products, the man was probably biting it as a way to test its authenticity. This isn’t a piece of gold that you can test in this way.
Not a good idea.
Apparently nobody was hurt and the video is nearing five million views. Now don’t go trying this yourself. This is not a fun or a safe thing to do. But like we said, people are eating Tide Pods so need reminding.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.