Google has this week released a new keyboard specifically designed for iOS devices aptly named Gboard which provides a handy keyboard which also has built-in search features, removing the need to switch applications.
Check out the demonstration video below to learn more about the new Gboard so features that allow you to search anything you would normally jump to the Google search engine to check out.
The Google Gboard iOS app is now available to download for free from the iTunes App Store via the link below.
Gboard is a new keyboard from Google for your iPhone. It has all the things you would expect from a great keyboard — GIFs, emojis, and Glide Typing — plus Google Search built in. No more app switching; just search and send, right from your keyboard.
Search and send anything from Google:
• Nearby stores and restaurants
• Videos and images
• Weather forecasts
• News and articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else you’d search on Google
GIFs — Search GIFs for the best reaction
Emoji Search— Find the perfect emoji, faster
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Privacy – We know the things you type on your phone are personal, so we’ve designed Gboard to keep your private information private. What Gboard sends to Google:
– When you do a search, Gboard sends your query to Google’s web servers so Google can process your query and send you search results.
– Gboard also sends anonymous statistics to Google to help us diagnose problems when the app crashes and to let us know which features are used most often.
What Gboard doesn’t send to Google:
– Everything else. Gboard will remember words you type to help you with spelling or to predict searches you might be interested in, but this data is stored only on your device. This data is not accessible by Google or by any apps other than Gboard.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.