Measuring only 4.4″ x 3.8″ x 1.9″ the pocket sized Instax Mini50s Cheki from Fujifilm is a great alternative to a Polaroid’s reissued film.
The small camera has a sleek piano black design finish and a retro styling combined with a few simple functions.
A small viewing screen 2.4″ x 1.8″ lets you preview your pictures a its lens has a focus is 0.6mm to 3m and can take close-ups up to 11.8″.
Powered by two CR-2 batteries the and taking Fujifilms Instax colour film priced around $16 for 20 pictures.
The Instax mini50S Cheki Piano Black features:
- Color: piano black
- Works with Fujifilm Instax Color Film (sold separately)
- Focus: from 0.6mm (close-up mode), from 3m (3.3 yards) (long-distance mode)
- Can take close-ups up to 30cm (11.8″) with the lens
- Screen size: 62 x 46mm (2.4 x 1.8″)
- Camera size: 112 x 96.5 x 49.5mm (4.4 x 3.8 x 1.9″)
- Film size: 86 x 54mm (3.4 x 2.1″)
- Power: CR-2 batteries x2
- Film feed: automatic
- Self-timer: about 10 seconds. Can take double shots
- Shutter: auto-flash in low light; double photo button
- Weight: 275g (not including battery, strap or film)
- Includes lens and strap
- Manual: Japanese only
The Fujifilm Instax Mini50s Cheki is available to pre-order from Japan Trend for $220 and its unfortunately only going to be available to buy in Japan when it goes on sale September 4th.