Nakamichi has created a new pair of wireless headphones which they say has been enhanced using artificial intelligence, to create a “fusion of superior sound quality and unprecedented hearing protection”.
Available to back from $149 the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign has already raised over $43,000 thanks to over 270 backers with still over a month remaining. Watch the video below to learn more about these innovative wireless headphones which are equipped with artificial intelligence technology.
Benefits of our Advanced Noise Cancellation technology and specifications:
– Earcups: Over-The-Ear
– Ear cushions & headband: Protein leather
– Frequency response: 10Hz – 20 kHz
– Sound pressure level: Passive – 1kHz.1Vrms
– Impedance: 10Ω @ 1kHz
– Advanced Noise Cancellation: 1 Feed-Forward & 1 Feed-Back microphone on each earcup
– Battery life: 14 hours (when LED lights are off)
– Charging time: Approx. 4 hours
– Microphone: Directivity: Omni-directional, Sensitivity: -36dB ±3dB, Impedance: 2.2KΩ
– Dimensions & weight: Headphones: 7.5″ H x 6″ W x 0.9″ D (6.9 oz)
– Cancels noise at a broader range of frequencies
– Cancels even more noise (up to 30dB reduction)
– The Feedback microphone inside earcup provides an additional step of improving noise cancellation accuracy
– Not sensitive to how the listener wears the headphones
– Clearer phone calls
The first of its kind, we have incorporated our new, patented distortion-free speakers into a dual driver configuration. Completely redesigned, the magnetic field confinement of the internal voice coil has been upgraded for more accurate audio reproduction, resulting in the clearest, most natural audio and cleanest bass. From our research lab, our speaker drivers have shown superior response and up to 3x less total harmonic distortion (THD) when compared against similar high-performance speaker drivers.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.