Today the creators of the new Battlefield 4 game has revealed all seven game modes that will be available to play within the new title when it launches next month.
Battlefield 4 will be launching on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, and the next-generation consoles on October 29th 2013 in the US and November 1st 2013 in Europe
Battlefield 4 fans will be able to enjoy an open beta of the new Battlefield 4 first-person shooter (FPS) video game starting on October 1st 2013. The Battlefield 4 Open Beta is a chance to try out the early test version of the game and help its developers make Battlefield 4 even better.
– Conquest – All-out vehicle warfare mixed with intense infantry action across land, air and sea
– Domination– Fast-paced infantry variant of Conquest
– Obliteration –Mad dash in vehicles and on foot to deliver explosives
– Defuse –Competitive close quarters combat
– Team Deathmatch– The classic shooter mode –Battlefield 4style
– Rush– Fight deep into enemy territory by detonating their M-COM stations
– Squad Deathmatch – Four squads fight on the ground with limited vehicle support in a race to the top of the leaderboard
“Battlefield 4 is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory — moments found only in Battlefield. With dynamic destructible environments, epic vehicular combat, and the chaos of all-out war, Battlefield 4 gives you the freedom to do more and be more for an unrivaled entertainment experience.”
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.