A development team based in Luxembourg Havelock new Kickstarter campaign this week to raise funds to take their new all aluminium Trium Delta 3D Printer to market.
Watch the promotional video below to learn more about the construction, features and design of this 3D printer which promises no compromises and is available to back via early bird pledges from just €399.
Trium Delta 3D Printer options include the ability to add :
– A 0.5mm nozzle for good compromise between print speed and accuracy.
– ALUMINUM heat bed up to 130°C for better first layer stickiness
– ALUMINUM rotational spool holder on top of the printer, matching most existing spool.
– Bed auto leveling with inductive sensor to get a perfect level for the first layer and ensure a good print quality
– A big circular print area of diameter 220mm * height of 220mm (can be easily upgraded to higher height)
– A full ALUMINUM frame for stiffness, easy assembly and good looking
– A LCD screen and a SD card reader to be computer-free and print directly from the printer
With our full metal extruder you can print almost all filament materials (up to 265°C). Our printer uses 1.75mm filament. Today, the printer is ready on almost all aspects: electronics, programming, suppliers…. Remains only our custom ALUMINUM frame, that is waiting to be produced by our suppliers.
As important as the printer is the Slicing Software (conversion from 3D file to instructions for the printer). This is why we will include the needed parameters files for the free slicing software Slic3r, ensuring good prints for beginners. Advanced users will of course play with the available parameters to get different results (smaller nozzle diameter, layer thickness,…)
For more information on the new Trium Delta 3D Printer jump over to the Kickstarter website for details and to make a pledge via the link below.