If you are looking for one machine to do a number of different processes such as wire cutting, embossing, laser cutting or even engraving, you may be interested in the XY Multi Platform desktop system created by Artur Wisniewski.
Watch the video below to learn more about the XY Multi Platform which is taken to Kickstarter this week to raise the £10,000 required to make the jump into production. If al goes well the first systems will start shipping during September 2017 and are available in a wide variety of different sizes starting from £499.
1. Small Desktop XY Multi-Platform:
• Unit size 710mm x 620mm x 380mm
• Work Area 460mm x 380mm maximum material thickens 110mm
2. Medium XY Multi-Platform:
• Unit size 840mm x 860mm x 380mm
• Work Area 600mm x 500mm maximum material thickens 110mm
3. X-Large XY Multi-Platform:
• Unit size 1400mm x 1960mm x 780mm
• Work Area 1000mm x 1600mm maximum material thickens 380 mm
For more information on the new XY Multi Platform jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News