Xantech has launched a new iPod dock that will let you view videos on your LCD or Plasma TV in high-res.
The Xantech XIS100 features a unique component output that lets you watch 480p video from your iPod in full native resolution.
It also comes with a 15 button remote, and the dock features an on screen menu and a built in touch panel.
Here’s the specs.
- Stand-Alone iPod Dock
- Stylish Remote with Hi-End Chrome Design
- Compatible with All Current iPods (iPod Classic, iPod Touch, Nano 3G etc…)
- Allows Menu Viewing and Control Direct from Any Viewing Monitor (i.e. Plasma, LCD Projector etc.)
- Component Video and Composite Video Output
- RS-232 and IR Controllable
- Touch Panel Support
- Multi-Language Menu Support
- Direct IR Input on Rear
- Works as Stand Alone or Via On-Screen Video Display
- Album Art Display
- Metadata to and from Xantech CSPLCD Displays with Multi Line Display (or to XTR39 with new RF2IR2w)
- Single Line Metadata Display with Xantech MRC Keypads
- Threaded Inserts for Secure Mounting in Public Places
There is no word on pricing or availability as yet.
via Slippery BrickFiled Under: Gadgets News