Here’s another useful gadget from the guys over at Brando, the SATA HDD Multimedia Dock.
The SATA HDD Multimedia dock, will accept any 2.5″ and 3.5″ SATA HDD’s and can connect to your PC via USB, its also features a built in SD card reader.
You can also play media files direct from the SATA dock to your TV without the need of a PC.
Here’s the specs
- Supports both SATA 2.5″ HDD and 3.5″ HDD
- PC connection: USB 2.0
- Video format: MPEG1/2/4, XVID, DIVX3.11, 4.X-5.X
- Audio format: MP3, WMA, WAV
- Image format: JPEG, BMP, GIF
- Filt type: AVI, VOB, DAT, MPG
- Compatible FAT32
- Compatible DivX subtitle
- Compatible Multi language
- Audio/Video output: AV OUT / S-VIDEO / YCbCr
- External port: SD Card
- TV system: NTSC, PAL.AUTO
- Temperature and Humidity: 5 ° ~ 55 °, humidity 10 ~ 75%
- This machine should be used in the operation range of the connected PC
- AC Power Adapter input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz, 1.8A
- AC Power Adapter output: 12V/3A
- Dimension: 130 x 120 x 68mm (approx.) (HDD Dock)
- Dimension: 40 x 75 x 6mm (approx.) (Remote Controller)
- Weight: 469g (HDD Dock)
- Weight: 11g (Remote Controller)
The SATA HDD Multimedia Dock is available to buy online for $84 from Brando.