Something3D has this week unveiled a new range of 3D printers they have created to help expand their reach within the 3D printing market.
Something3D is a small start-up company based in Israel and is led by Itzik Molcho, the former CEO of Tzinorot, and currently has three new different sized 3D printers on offer for consumers to purchase.
Features of the latest Something3D 3D printers including build areas of 100mm3 up to 300mm3 which are combined with a new forehead extruder allowing the systems to print with four separate colours or four different materials during a single print run. Other specifications across the range that all sport purple case designs include :
– Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
– Build Platform: Heated bed surface
– Nozzle Diameter: 0.35 mm (0.25 as a special add-on option)
– Print Resolution: 50 micron layer thickness and 0.4 mm wall thickness
– Printing Material: 1.75 mm ABS, PLA, PVA, Nylon 618, HIPS
– Printing Speed: 100-250 mm/s, up to 500mm/s
– Software: Pronterface, Repetier, Skeinforge, ReplicatorG, Cura, Slic3r
– Supported File Types: AMF, STL, OBJ
– Warranty: 1 Year (with optional 2nd year upgrade)
“Bring your 3D models from the screen to life with a SOMETHING 3D printer. It’s time to order and start creating! Flexibility to choose add-ons to extend the versatility of filaments you can use for your creation. Great for use at home, at the office and in any educational and creative environment. We believe that 3D printers are for anyone who wants to make/create.”
For more information on the new 3D printer range jump over to the Something3D website for details and the ability to order.
Source: 3DPrintFiled Under: Top News