Skyrim Beta 1.4.26 Update Lands On Steam
Bethesda has rolled out a new Skyrim 1.4.26 beta version for its Skyrim game but suggests that only gamers experiencing the issues listed after the jump should bother to download the update in its beta form.
The new Skyrim 1.4.26 beta update is now available from Steam and brings with it fixes for issues with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods, together with fixes for crashes when loading a subscribed mod in Skyrim which has been removed from the Steam Workshop by its author.
As well as Mod load order functionality issues. Other bug fixes addressed in the new Skyrim 1.4.26 beta update tackle the following. ** Remember if you are going to download the beta backup all your data first.
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly