Anyone in the market for a live streaming action camera might be interested in the Iris4G action camera which is capable of streaming live action footage in real-time.
Created by Sioeye the Iris4G action camera features a super-wide 150-degree field of view and comes supplied with an unlocked microSIM port for 4G (FDD-LTE) and 3G (WCDMA) connectivity.
Offering a live streaming resolution of 480p the action camera is also capable of optional simultaneous 1080p recording to the device storage using the onboard MicroSD slot that is capable of accepting cards up to 64 GB in size. Watch the video below to learn more about this new action camera which is taken to Kickstarter to raise the required $50,000 to make the jump into production.
Features of the Iris4G action camera include :
– Sioeye Cloud instantly streams your broadcast to your followers while saving a copy of the action directly to your account enabling instant replay
– Advanced camera capabilities for direct recording of 4K and 2K @ 30fps, 1080p @ 120, 60 and 30fps, 720p @ 120, 60 and 50fps, 480p @ 120, 60 and 30fps including slow-motion video. Still image photography, bursts, and time lapse videos at 18, 12, or 8 megapixels
– 2.0” LCD touch display with the Sioeye Iris4G camera user interface to control settings, upgrade software, and add applications
– Built in Wi-Fi for easy remote control through a Smartphone and alternative live streaming options through internet hotspots
Integrated stereo audio 48kHz to capture the sounds of the adventure
– Bluetooth 4.0 (or 3.5mm jack) to connect an external microphone/headset
– 6-glass lens with an F2.8 aperture, 8.0mm image circle and anti-scratch film on glass
– Octa-core CPU with Android OS 4.4
– 3G/4G LTE/ Wi-Fi options for live streaming
– Micro USB/MHL 2.0 port for direct connectivity to display devices
– GPS/Barometer/Mag/Gyro/Gravity Sensors
Visit the Kickstarter website to make a pledge from $100 to be one of the very first to own the Iris4G action camera complete with basic accessories.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Camera News, Top News