There have been several stories lately about smartphones catching fire. Now it looks like Samsung’s Galaxy S4 has joined the club. No one was harmed in this case, but an apartment was burnt down. A Mr. Du from Hong Kong was playing a game on his Galaxy S4 when it suddenly exploded into flames. So he panicked and threw the phone across the room where it landed under the sofa, which of course caught fire and burnt the apartment down.
Du claims that he was using official products, no third party accessories or anything like that. It doesn’t take much for fire to spread, so I don’t doubt his story.
Samsung is looking into the matter and they will be running a chemical analysis on the rubble to see if Du’s products were really official Samsung products. Poor guy.
Source UbergizmoFiled Under: Technology News
Popular Geeky Gadgets Deals
|PureVPN Lifetime Subscription Save 88%||SNES30 Bluetooth Game Controller Save 14%||Jamstik Wireless Smart Guitar Save 40%||Getflix Lifetime Subscription Save 88%||Monster Digital 128GB Portable SSD Save 56%||Python Programming Pro Bundle Save 84%|