Razer has added a new pair of portable gaming headphones, the Razer Moray +.
The Razer Moray + headphones are designed to be used with hand held gaming consoles like the Sony PSP and the Nintendo DSi, and this new version now has a built in microphone and noise cancellation.
Here are the specifications.
- Frequency response: 20 to 11,000Hz
- Sound pressure level: 110dB
- Impedance: 17ohms
- Max rated input: 20mW
- Cable length: 1.3m
- Connector: 3.5mm miniplug
- Weight (including cable): 12.5g
- Frequency response : 300 to 3000Hz
- Output level: -46dB
- Pick-up pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output impedance: 2.2Kohm
- Signal to noise ratio : 55dB min
The Razer Moray + Headphones are available now for $59.99 from Razer.
via The AwesomerFiled Under: Gadgets News, Gaming News