iFixit have been hard at work once again with their toolkit taking apart the new OnePlus 2 smartphone that is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor that is supported by Samsung K3RG2G2 4 GB LPDDR4 dual-channel RAM.
After completing the teardown iFixit has awarded the OnePlus 2 smartphone with a repairer ability score of 7 out of 10 with 10 being the easiest to repair. So there is some hope of repairing your device if it should happen to be bumped or broken.
Other hardware included in the OnePlus 2 smartphone includes :
• Qualcomm PM899
• Qualcomm WCD9330 audio codec
• Qualcomm PM8994
• RF Micro Devices RF7389EU multi-band power amplifier
• Skyworks 77814-11 power amplifier module for LTE
• Qualcomm WTR3905 RF transceiver for dual SIM support
• Qualcomm QFE1100 envelope tracking IC
• Qualcomm QCA6174 802.11ac Wi-Fi 2×2 MIMO combo SoC
• Samsung KLMCG8GEND-B031 eMMC NAND flash memory
• NXP TFA9890 audio amplifier
For more information on the new OnePlus 2 smartphone and to see details of the full teardown by iFixit jump over to the official website for details via the link below.
Source: iFixitFiled Under: Geeky Stuff, Mobile Phone News, Top News