Developers designer and tinkerers looking to control devices from a smartphone or tablet might be interested in a new device called the My N3RD which has been created by Wild Hare started by designer Rob Dorrell.
The My N3RD device has been created to control any device from your smartphone without the need for an internet connection or router. To learn more about the revolutionary My N3RD device watch the promotional video after the jump.
The My N3RD device currently support iOS but a Android Version and will have it available with the Production releases of My N3RD later this year. Once My N3RD has been configured, it can be used as a “Stand Alone” device without the need for any interaction from your smartphone again. Rob the designer of My N3RD explains:
“My N3RD turns your smartphone into a remote control for every gadget, vehicle and appliance you own. It works with the My N3RD app to upgrade ANY switch into a wireless controlled, programmable, and automatic smart switch, updating all of your devices into intelligent connected ones.”
– Connect and control devices directly. No internet connection or router required.
– Works with DC and mobile applications such as Cars, RVs, and boats. My N3RD is not just limited to your home.
– Connects to any switch, enabling you to upgrade virtually anything, not just simple appliances like fans and lights.
– Simple setup. You only need to configure functions in the App once, and you can reuse them again and again.
– My N3RD is equipped with two relays and two inputs that can be used with external switches and physical switches to create a wide variety of uses.
– My N3RD is smart. You can program My N3RD to act without your intervention. Use the app to set timers for appliances and electronics.
– Although My N3RD has the advantage of direct connect capability, it can also be connected through your home WiFi allowing you to control devices from anywhere. Upgrade anything to an Internet of Things device.
The My N3RD project is currently over on the Kickstarter website looking to raise enough pledges to make the jump from concept to production. So if you think My N3RD is something you could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge and help My N3RD become a reality.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Gadgets News, Top News