Monster has just launched a new set of inear headphones that they say are hte first to be able to deliver reference quality sound to meet the music professionals demands.
The headphones come in copper- or rose gold-colored versions. The standard version starts at $300, but a $330 edition comes with a mic and remote to support phone calls and the ability to control tunes on iPhones and newer iPods.
- Low mass, wide bandwidth driver for precision response
- Black chrome all-metal housing eliminates vibration for pure sound
- Monster sound isolating eartips in multiple sizes provide a perfect fit to seal out noise
- Tangle-resistant cable design
- MicroStrand cable for extended frequency response
“We wanted Turbines to be able to reproduce EVERY detail of the music. So, we engineered Turbines to present a balanced, smooth frequency response without the peaks and valleys typical of other headphones. To top it off, many headphones can’t handle the low frequencies of an organ pedal note or the deep bass you hear in today’s hip hop music. We engineered Turbines to deliver extended low frequency sound at real life volumes, without any distortion. You’ll hear and feel the impact of a foot pedal hitting the bass drum head.”
Via SlashgearFiled Under: Apple iPhone Accessories, Gadgets News, Geeky Stuff