Modern Warfare 3 games who have been experiencing lag whilst playing, will be please to know that a new update has been released by the games developers to correct any lagging issues and a number of bugs within the game.
Then sixth update since the games launch also patches a number of exploits gamers have been using for their own gains. Together with a number of tweaks to weapons, see a full list after the jump.
The new Modern Warfare 3 update tackles these issues :
– Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts
– FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
– Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
– Fix for Shotgun’s with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)
– Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) – Reduce hipspread.
– Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun
– Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.
– Fix map exploits on Dome
Source: JoystiqFiled Under: Gaming News