Livid Instruments has created a new and unique smartphone instrument called Minim, that is the size of an Apple iPhone 6 Plus and provides an expressive way to control your favourite music creation applications and software.
Designed for mobile music making the Minim is currently over on the Kickstarter website looking to raise $40,000 in funding to make the jump in to production.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more and see Minim in action.
Livid has built quality instruments for musicians since 2004. The popularity of smartphones, tablets, and laptops has made creative software more accessible than ever before. We believe that anyone can create music, and we want to make our instruments available to everyone. Minim can control music apps and software with the feel and expression of a real instrument, making it easy and fun for anyone to pick up and play.
Features of Minim include :
• Eight ultra expressive pads, 15 buttons, one touch fader
• RGB LED’s for colorful feedback
• 3D motion control to make music with movement
• Connect wirelessly to iOS and OSX devices
• Long lasting lithium ion battery
• No-slip rubberized bottom surface
• Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.5 x 3.25 x 0.5 inches
• Use Minim with your favourite music creation apps with tactile control that goes beyond the touchscreen.
• Minim’s expressive pads, 3D motion control, and touch sensitive technology allow you to play intuitively.
• Play any sounds like drums, guitar, synths, or samples all on one device.
• Minim’s long-lasting battery empowers you to sketch out songs on the go.
• Designed with over a decade of experience manufacturing innovative instruments in Austin, TX
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Gadgets News, Hardware