Maingear has this week launched a new addition to its powerful range of gaming notebooks, in the form of the Maingear Nomad 17 Custom gaming laptop, which has been created to run even the most intensive and power hungry games.
The new Maingear Nomad 17 gaming laptop features support for 3rd generation Intel quad-core processors up to 3.8GHz, supported by up to a massive 32GB of DDR3-1600MHz RAM.
Together with graphics provided by NVIDIA GTX 600 series cards, with options for NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 675M, upgradeable to the GeForce GTX680M if desired.
Onboard storage for the powerful system is provided by full size SSD and RAID 0 and 1 arrays, together with a solid state disk (SSD) caching option for faster load times and more intensive hard disk tasks.
The NOMAD 17 is a thing of beauty,” said Wallace Santos, CEO and founder of MAINGEAR. “With a custom automotive paint job and performance parts, this roadster of a machine is quite a work of art, technologically and aesthetically. Quite simply, it is the finest gaming laptop we have ever offered.”
Pricing for the new Maingear Nomad 17 gaming laptop starts at $1599, other features of the powerful gaming laptop include: USB 3.0, 2.0, eSATA, Bluetooth, Ethernet, 802.11n, HDMI, and VGA out ports.
· Processor: Up to 3rd generation Intel® i7-3840QM
· Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 675M or 680M
· Display: 17.3″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 – (1080p) (16:9 Aspect Ratio) Anti-glare LED Backlit Matte Finish
· Memory: Up to 32GB Dual Channel DDR5 – 1600Mhz
· Optical Drive: Up to 2X Blu-ray reader/8x Multi Combo (BD-R, DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
· Hard Drive: Up to dual 512GB Solid State Drive or dual 750GB 7200RPM SATA 2.5
· Network Adapter: Integrated 802.11n b/g/n wireless
· Audio: THX TruStudio Pro Integrated High-Definition Audio HD Audio with speakers by DynAudio
· Media Card Reader: Built in 4-in-1 Media Card Reader
· Operating System: Genuine Windows® 7 Home, Professional or Ultimate 64-Bit
· Battery: Removable Li-Polymer Lithium-Ion
· I/O Ports: 1 HDMI out, 1 DVI-I out, 2 USB 2.0, 3 USB 3.0, 1 IEEE-1394 Fire Wire,
1 S/PDIF out, 1 RJ-45 LAN, 1 RJ-11
· Dimensions: (W)16.85″ x (H)2.17″ x (D)11.34″
Source: Hot HardwareFiled Under: Gaming News, Hardware, Laptops