IronKey has launched a new secure USB drive, the IronKey S200, which according to IronKey is the World’s first USB drive certified for |FIPS 140-2, Security Level 3, and comes with AES 256-bit hardware encryption.
The new IronKey S200 is designed to be used by government agencies and people who can’t afford for their data to fall into the wrong hands.
Here are the specifications.
- Secure management of encryption keys.
- Anti-malware capabilities in hardware provide an unprecedented layer of protection from malware and prevent its spread onto enterprise and government networks.
- AutoRun lock-down protects against worms.
- Read-only mode prevents malware on infected hosts from infecting IronKey devices.
- Trusted network restrictions prevent IronKey devices from unlocking on uncontrolled PCs.
- Optional anti-virus/anti-malware scanning cleans the devices in the background.
- Dual-channel architecture enables significant performance when writing large and small files to the drive.
- Includes extended-life flash memory capable of running high-bandwidth applications such as data backups, virtual machines, or bootable mobile desktops.
- Enterprise Management Cloud Service over the Internet for the enforcement of security policies, security and anti-malware updates, and the tracking and auditing of hundreds or thousands of devices.
- Optional Enterprise Management Server that customers can host themselves.
The IronKey S200 USB Drive comes with 16GB of storage, there is no word on pricing or availability as yet.
via TFTSFiled Under: Gadgets News, USB Gadgets