On Wednesday this week we showed you photos of the new HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE that was leaked ahead of CES 2011. Well now the full specifications have been revealed and include a Qualcomm MSM8960 dual-core processor 1.2 GHz.
This part might need to be taken with a little pinch of salt as the actual processor mentioned still has not actually been released by Qualcomm as yet. But the specs give you a good feel of the phones make-up at this early stage, read the full list after the jump.
From the screen shot below you can also see that the HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE might not only be restricted to Verizon and in Europe O2 and Vodafone could also be offering it in the near future.
- 4.3-inch display 16.78 million colors
- Android OS 2.3 Gingerbread
- Qualcomm MSM8960 dual-core processor 1.2 GHz
- 8-megapixel camera (primary)
- 5-megapixel camera (secondary)
- 1080p Full HD video recording and playback
- GSM / Quad Band | GPRS / EDGE / 3G / HSPA / LTE
- WLAN 802.11 b / g / n
- 16GB Internal Memory | Expansion per 128GB microSDXC
- Battery 1800 mAh
Via IntoMobileFiled Under: Android News, Mobile Phone News, Technology News