Habey have just unveiled there latest ultra compact PC creation the Habey BIS-6622. The tiny PC is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand yet packs in some impressive hardware.
The new Habey BIS-6622 is equipped with the new Intel Atom E6xx Tunnel Creek CPU at -/0.6GHz/1GHz/1.3GHz and can take up to 2GB of RAM.
The BIS-6622 has an industrial-grade embedded board, SSD (solid-state drive) support, dual Gigabit Ethernet, dual independent displays and fully featured I/O.
Its integrated GMA600 graphic supports 2D, 3D and advanced 3D graphics, plus full hardware acceleration of H.264, MPEG4, VC1 and WMV, as well as hardware encode of MPEG4 and H.264. and has HDMI and VGA dual independent display outputs.
- Intel Atom E6xx (Tunnel Creek) 0.6GHz/1.0GHz/1.3GHz Processor
- Intel Platform Controller Hub EG20T (Topcliff)
- Onboard DDR2 800MT/s memory up to 2GB
- Intel GMA600, Integrated 2D/3D Graphics Engine 400MHz, supports OpenGL ES2.0, OpenVG1.0, DirectX9.L
- HDMI+VGA Dual Independent Display, HDMI via SDVO with max resolution of 1920×1080@50Hz, VGA via LVDS with max resolution of 1280×768@60Hz
- 1.8” internal HDD/SSD bay
- Support SATA II
- Mini PCIE slot with SSD support option
- 2x Front USB2.0, 2 x Rear USB2.0, 2 x Internal USB 2.0
- 4x COM (internal) via pin header, full RS232; 3x Tx and Rx only
- Ethernet: 2x GbE, Realtek RTL8211CL + RTL8111D
- Wireless: via internal USB module or mini-PCIe
- CAN Bus via internal header; Supports CAN protocol version 2.0 part A and B via PCA82C250T
- Hardware Decoder: Full hardware acceleration of H.264, MPEG2, MPEG4, VC1, and WMV9 up to 1080i @ 30fps
- Hardware Encoder: Full hardware acceleration of H.263, H.264, and MPEG4 up to 720p @30fps
- Power: 12V DC
- Operating Temperature: -10°C – 50 °C
- Dimensions: 5″ x 5″ x 1.75″ (W x D x H)
Via SlashGearFiled Under: Hardware, Technology News