Here’s another cool geeky watch from our favourite Japanese watchmaker, the Tokyoflash Hanko Watch.
The Tokyoflash Hanko Watch is constructed from stainless steel, and features 23 LEDs that light up to show you the time, it almost looks as confusing as the Tokyoflash Heko Watch.
The hours are displayed in the circle in the centre of the watch, and then groups of five minute intervals are shown in the outer circle of the watch, in the exact same position as they would be on an analogue watch.
The individual minutes are then shown in between the two circles, confused yet? I certainly am, mind you it doesnt take a lot to confuse me.
Here’s the specifications.
- Displays the time
- Made from solid stainless steel
- Clasp: simple fold over clasp with push button
- Minimum wrist size: 150 mm
- Maximum wrist size: 200 mm
- Case dimensions: 31 mm x 37 mm x 8 mm
- Weight: 72 grams
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Instructions: Japanese and English instructions included
- Battery: CR2025 standard watch battery
The Tokyoflash Hanko watch is available for $100 from Tokyoflash.
via New LaunchesFiled Under: Gadgets News, Geeky Stuff