Photographers that carry a camera everywhere with them, might be interested in the new luxury camera case called the CamCarry that has been “handcrafted with passion” say its creators.
The CamCarry has been designed to provide a more elegant way to carry your camera and includes plenty of storage for cables and extras when required. Watch the video below to learn more about this luxury leather camera carry case that is available from £54.
– Unique design. The CamCarry is designed to stand out through its simplicity. As designers and architects, the design of everything we do plays a very important role. Furthermore, we believe that the leather goods we design must not only be visually appealing but also smart, practical.
– Hand crafted. What is an object without a character? Our artisans with over 30 years of experience take the leather goods through every step, paying attention to detail and producing a rich, unique leather case. When we say unique we really mean it because every CamCarry is handmade so each is different to the one before, each is imperfectly perfect.
– Premium genuine leather. Over the long run leather outlasts almost any other material. The cases are hand crafted using vegetable tanned leather. We pick and select one leather hide a time to ensure it is up to our high standards.
– Wholesale price. We want to say no to mass production and offer you a set of premium leather goods at up to 40% less. By offering you this project on Kickstarer, we cut out the middleman, avoid retail markups and therefore offer you a high quality collection at a great value. The CamCarry will retail after the Kickstarter project at £99.
– Our experience. Our first three successful Kickstarter projects received over 250 backers from around the world which today proudly carry Chivote goods. This has allowed our artisans and us to learn a lot. We now have the know-how and we are confident in the quality of the goods that have a Chivote logo.
The CamCarry project is currently over on the Kickstarter crowd funding website looking to raise £5,000 in pledges to go in to production. So if you think CamCarry is something your camera could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge from £54 and help CamCarry become a reality.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Camera News, Gadgets News