Smartphone and tablet users that are looking for a convenient and portable high-speed charging solution to keep their mobile devices topped up during the day, may be interested in the Bricwave Xpress.
The pocket size high-speed charger also provides a useful data backup solution for mobile devices and is compatible with either Android or iOS hardware offering a choice of connections from either micro USB or Apple Lightning.
Features of the Bricwave Xpress portable charger and backup flash drive include :
– Data Backup & Managing (data backup to the flash drive for presentations, heavy campus assignments, and extra music, audio, video files)
– Stream Media Files (Mobile device will be able to play music, movies stored in BRICWAVE™ Xpress flash memory)
– Express (a.k.a High-speed) Charging (perform high-speed charging with reduced time by half)
– Compact Size (1.2″ X 3″ X 0.5″ form-factor promote ultimate mobility)
– Collapsible Flex Cable (6″ for full span from tip to tip for ultimate flexibility)
– MFi Certified Components
– USB 3 (10 times faster than USB 2)
“BRICWAVE Xpress users can efficiently recharge mobile devices in just a fraction of the time it takes other charging cables to perform the very same task. Try this integrated flash drive and see how you can instantly manage and back up data on your iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch), Android devices, and MAC/PC computers.”
For more information on the new Bricwave Xpress device jump over to the Kickstarter website for details and to make a pledge to own one from $49.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Android News, Apple iPhone Accessories, Mobile Phone News, Top News