Boxie for Dropbox is a popular third-party client, giving users the ability to manage their Dropbox account on their iOS devices. Previously, the application came with a two dollar price tag, but with the recent update, the developers made the application free with in-app purchase support to unlock Pro features for $2.99, along with several new features and improvements. Users who purchased the app will be able to unlock the pro features using the restore feature within the app.
The application has been updated to version 1.2 and brings several new features and enhancements including updated plain text preview, delete confirmation in user settings, fixed offline navigation issues, updated app icon and date format, support for more languages (French, Japanese and Russian) and more.
Here’s the complete change log:
Boxie is now free! Everyone can now use it and decide if becoming a premium user. Original customers are automatically entitled to unlock the Pro features for free.
– Added In-App Purchase support with Pro features included in the Power pack;
– updated plain text preview, with text encoding selection, markdown documents support (shown as plain text), tap to show/dismiss bars;
– added delete confirmation in user settings;
– fixed alphabetical order sort to be Finder-like;
– fixed shared folder upload (now it is possible to upload to a shared folder, thanks to Dropbox staff for the support on this!);
– updated app icon;
– updated date format to match the Region Format in iOS settings;
– added FAQ screen in user settings;
– added third-party screen in user settings;
– added Twitter follow options in user settings;
– fixed quick navigation menu tappable area;
– fixed passcode potential issue when setting a time interval;
– fixed occasional passcode hang;
– fixed offline navigation issues with cached items;
– notifications in Notification Center are now cleaned when tapping on them;
– added localizations: French, Japanese, Russian;
– various minor fixes and optimizations.
You can download Boxie for Dropbox from the App Store.
Source: iMoreFiled Under: Apple, Apple iPhone