If your the sort of person who likes a large keyboard when you are using your Smart Phone or Pocket PC, the check out the MSI BK100 Foldable Bluetooth keyboard.
This tiny Bluetooth keyboard features 65 keys and measures 285 x 98 x 12mm and weighs just 184g.
Here’s the features and specs.
- Low keycap notebook keyboard with 65 KEYS
- Bluetooth SPP Profile
- Operating frequency: 2.400GHz to 2.4835GHz (79 channels)
- Operating distance: 7 meters
- Powered by 2xAAA batteries (included)
- Compact folding keyboard
- Dimension: 285 x 98 x 12mm (approx.)
- Weight: 184g
- System Compatibility (manufacturer supplied):
- Palm Smart Phone and PDA OS version 5.0
- Microsoft Smartphone 2003 OS
- Pocket PC 2003 OS/Mobile phone edition 2003/WM 5/WM 6
- Symbian Smartphone User Interface series 60 and UIQ OS
The MSI BK100 Foldable Universal Bluetooth Keyboard is available for $54 from Brando.
via TFTSFiled Under: Gadgets News