The Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update has been causing a number of issues for some devices, like the international Galaxy S3, and now Samsung has released the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 update.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T the update should be available for your handset as of now, you can check to see if it is available through the settings menu on your device.
The AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 update brings a range of new features to the handset, which include support for Samsung’s smartwatch the Galaxy Gear, you can see more details of what is included in the update below.
– GALAXY GEAR Support
– TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
– ANT+ Support
– Core UI elements updated to the ones on the Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4′s theme all over)
– New Samsung Keyboard
– GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores)
– New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
– New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
– Driving mode
– Actionable notifications
– Move-to-SD-card feature
– New Camera mode : Sound and Shot
– New Additions in Notification Centre
– Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4)
– Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
– New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
– Full screen Samsung apps
– New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4)
Source Android CommunityFiled Under: Android News, Mobile Phone News, Top News
Popular Geeky Gadgets Deals
|PureVPN Lifetime Subscription Save 88%||SNES30 Bluetooth Game Controller Save 14%||Jamstik Wireless Smart Guitar Save 40%||Getflix Lifetime Subscription Save 88%||Monster Digital 128GB Portable SSD Save 56%||Python Programming Pro Bundle Save 84%|