The Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update has been causing a number of issues for some devices, like the international Galaxy S3, and now Samsung has released the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 update.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T the update should be available for your handset as of now, you can check to see if it is available through the settings menu on your device.
The AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 update brings a range of new features to the handset, which include support for Samsung’s smartwatch the Galaxy Gear, you can see more details of what is included in the update below.
- GALAXY GEAR Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- ANT+ Support
- Core UI elements updated to the ones on the Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4′s theme all over)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores)
- New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
- New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
- Driving mode
- Actionable notifications
- Move-to-SD-card feature
- New Camera mode : Sound and Shot
- New Additions in Notification Centre
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4)
- Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
- New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
- Full screen Samsung apps
- New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4)
Source Android Community