As we heard earlier Apple has released their latest software update for the MacBooks and iMacs, the macOS Sierra 10.2.3.
The macOS Sierra 10.2.3 comes with a number of bug fixes and performance improvements and it fiexs a couple of problems related to graphics on the new 2016 Apple MacBook Pro.
The update also fixes some issue with Apple’s Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro, you can see the release notes for the update below.
- Improves automatic graphics switching on MacBook Pro (15-inch, October 2016).
- Resolves graphics issues while encoding Adobe Premiere Pro projects on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (13- and 15-inch, October 2016).
- Fixes an issue that prevented the searching of scanned PDF documents in Preview.
- Resolves a compatibility issue with PDF documents that are exported with encryption enabled.
- Fixes an issue that prevented some third-party applications from correctly importing images from digital cameras.
Enterprise content: Resolves an issue were network or cached user accounts (such as Active Directory accounts) using the maxFailedLoginAttempts password policy were becoming disabled.
The macOS Sierra 10.2.3 software update is now available to download from Apple’s Mac App Store.
Source AppleFiled Under: Apple