UK residents and Amazon Kindle owners that have been patiently waiting for Amazon to roll out their new Kindle First daily access service in the UK. Will be pleased to know that from today the service is now live.
Kindle First has been created by Amazon to enable Prime members to choose one featured book for free every month to read on their Kindle devices and apps.
Together with the ability to read select books in advance of their official release date. Amazon Publishing editors will be chasing four new titles that will be available to Kindle users each month and as a special offer to Amazon Prime members all the selected e-books will be free of charge.
This month free Kindle First books include From the Cradle by Louise Voss, Mark Edwards, The Glassblower by Petra Durst-Benning, Samuel Willcocks, The Fallow Season of Hugo Hunter by Craig Lancaster and My Sister’s Grave by Robert Dugoni.
For more information on the new Kindle First service jump over to the Amazon UK website for details and the ability to signup for Prime membership to take advantage of the new titles before anyone else. Amazon explains more about the terms and conditions :
Kindle First is a programme that offers customers early access to new Kindle books across popular genres from Amazon Publishing.
– Prime members are automatically eligible for Kindle First.
– Every month Prime members can enjoy one of the four books selected by Amazon Publishing editors for free.
– Kindle First books can be read on any Kindle device or free Kindle reading app and become part of customers’ permanent libraries.
– Prime members can sign up to receive a monthly e-mail announcing new Kindle First picks.
Please also note:
– Prime invitees and Prime Instant Video customers are not eligible for free downloads.
– Kindle First books downloaded for free cannot be returned.
– Customers who have previously opted out of all Amazon e-mails will not receive the monthly e-mail announcing new Kindle First picks. If you would like to update your E-mail Preferences, you can do so by visiting Your Account.
– Kindle Unlimited subscribers can borrow Kindle First books for free when they are released. Learn more about Kindle Unlimited
Source: AmazonFiled Under: Top News