If you would like to learn more about the new Feather development board ecosystem which has been created by the team over at Adafruit. You might be interested to know that the Welcome to the Feather Ecosystem box set is now available to purchase priced at $70.
The Welcome to the Feather Ecosystem kit would make a great present for those looking to learn more about the Feather development board hardware and comes equipped with everything you need to start building projects.
– Feather 32u4 AdaLogger – fully assembled and pre-soldered with Feather Stacking Headers
– NeoPixel Feather Wing – fully assembled and pre-soldered with male headers to plug right into the Feather 32u4
– USB Cable – A/Micro B
– Assembled Standard LCD 16×2 + extras – White on Blue
– Male/Male Jumper Wires – 40 x 6”
– Piezo Buzzer
– TMP36 Analog Temperature Sensor
– Diffused RGB LED
– Short Flex Sensor
– Full Size Breadboard
– AdaBox Parts Bag
Jump over to the official Adafruit store for more information and to purchase your very own for $70 while stocks last.
Source: AdafruitFiled Under: Hardware